The intake form above can be printed out and completed!
- Avg Cost (per session): $140 - $175
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- I accept many insurance plans; call for more information.
I offer a limited number of reduced fee slots. If payment is of concern to you, please ask about this availability. An initial telephone consultation is available at no charge.
I will provide an environment where you feel that your experiences are understood and accepted. With this type of relationship, we can explore old experiences and identify new experiences that you would like to have. The outcome of counseling cannot be guaranteed, but honesty will increase the likelihood of you having a successful experience. I am respectful of the beliefs and traditions of others and will work to achieve mutually agreed upon counseling goals. After assessing your personal concerns, we will decide together if I am the best resource for you. Referrals to other professionals or agencies will be made when appropriate.
Health insurance companies require that I diagnose your mental health condition before they will reimburse for counseling. Any diagnosis made will become part of your permanent health insurance records, and I will inform you of the diagnosis I plan to render. Your insurance company may request information about your symptoms and progress in counseling before authorizing additional sessions.
I accept most insurances; Cash, Check, PayPal, Stripe and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify me 24 hours in advance. If I do not receive such advance notice, the charge will be $50.
In case of emergencies
I am flexible with scheduling appointments; I provide evening hours twice a week. Outside of office hours there are emergency hotlines where you will be able to talk with someone. If you try to contact me by phone and I am not available, please leave a message on my voice mail. I return calls within 24 hours. If a call lasts for more than 10 minutes, there will be a charge of $50. In case of a dire emergency (e.g., suicide attempts, anxiety attacks, etc.) please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Other resources include:
- Network 180 (Medicaid): 616-336-3909 / 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-749-7720 or 616-336-3535
- Safe Haven Ministries (Domestic Violence): 616-452-6664
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 www.ndvh.org
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services: 1-800-678-5500
- Forest View Hospital 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-949-8439
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-784-2433 www.hopeline.com
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Crisis Text Line: Text “Connect” to 741741
- YWCA Sexual Assault Confidential Crisis line: 616-776-7273
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!